Trying to feed a large group? Check this out and give us a call at 513-523-2131 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please try to get your order in 48 hours in advance.
Our party subs are great a great way to feed everyone attending your next event. Sandwiches are made with freshly baked white french bread and feature cold cuts and veggies that are sliced daily. We also can provide chips, cookies, pickles, fruit and drinks. Please order at least 24 hours in advance. We can often accommodate you on shorter notice but cannot make any guarantees.
We offer the following options:
- The Standard 6 feet total. 1/3 ham, 1/3 turkey and 1/3 roast beef with American cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo. Cut into 24 pieces. $90.
- The Sorority Special 6 feet total. 4 feet of turkey, provolone, lettuce and tomato. 2 feet of veggie. Mayo and mustard packets on the side. Cut into 24 pieces. $90.
- You Pick 'em Available in 2 foot increments. Choose anything you want. Each 2 foot section will be cut into 8 pieces. $30/ section.
Road Meals / Bagged Lunches
Custom tailored for your group. Pick from a variety of sandwiches and add chips, pickles, fruit, cookies, drink etc... as needed and we'll have it individually bagged with napkins and condiments, labeled and ready for pick up when you need it. There are two main options to go with:
- Cold meals - these are a great choice for large teams and hold up nicely if they are not going to be consumed immediately. these include a 6 inch cold sub sandwich (choice of turkey, ham, roast beef, or veggie. Meats come with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and sides of mayo and mustard. Veggie would be with cheese, avocado, cucumbers, banana peppers, onions, lettuce, tomato and spinach also with sides of mayo and mustard). All include chips and chocolate chip cookies for $11.50 each.
- Hot meals - pick from our extensive menu of steamed bagel sandwiches. Pricing is a la carte as found on our menu. Bagel sandwiches range from $7.50 to $10.25 and sides (chips, cookies, fruit) are $1.50 each. These are super tasty but you will want to eat them as soon as possible as they are meant to be served hot.